We just arrived at Nurnberg to participate at the 2019 BrauBeviale, the brewer’s world’s biggest exhibition. Why? Well, we think we have an amazing offering for brewers that want to expand their portfolio, without all the hassle of “distilling is magic” and “you need a traditional fruit brandy still to make … ehm .. whiskey?” Nope. We replace fiction by fact, and our distilleries show for it:
- Effective: our automation takes the guessing our of distilling and frees up time;
- Efficient: at around 10 to 20% of the costs of traditional set-ups;
- Versatile: one still can make all spirit categories;
- Scalable: units, from 100 liter to 5000 liter, perfectly scale up;
- Integrated: we offer 4-day courses to teach you how to distill!
Are you a brewer, and do you want to learn how easy it actually is to start distilling as well? Check our booth out! We are in Hal 7, at stand 204.
Yes, we took the amazing iStill 2000 with us …