Because my tasks as CEO and innovation manager at iStill have become a fulltime job, we are looking for someone to take over my responsibilities as representative and sales person for Europe & Africa.
The new Wizard works from his own office in his country of location. He or she develops leads into sales for both iStill as well as the Low Wines Initiative. It is an independent function. The iStill Wizard is self-employed. He or she gets a fixed percentage over sales, that is settled on a quarterly basis.
- You are passionate about craft distilling and state-of-the-art technology;
- You love helping people out;
- You are a good communicator;
- You are fluent in English;
- And preferably speak at least one other major European language;
- You are hands on;
- And deliver on your promises;
- You are a self-starter with commercial experience;
- You are a team-player with experience in consultative selling;
- You are willing to travel.
Responsibilities and tasks
- You follow up online leads and create new leads;
- You communicate with craft distillers;
- You help potential customers move through the sales funnel;
- By creating mutually beneficial results for customers and iStill;
- You realize sales for iStill;
- You realize sales for the Low Wines Initiative;
- You help fill and/or organize iStill University workshops.
Are you interested in becoming our new iStill Wizard for Europe and Africa? Then send your resume, with a short email explaining why you are qualified, to Veronika@iStillmail.com
Regards, Odin …