This week we had 14 visitors from all over the world. In 4 days we trained them in the noble art of craft distilling.
Topics that we dealt with were:
We made the following products and did the following runs:
- We mashed 2000 liters of peated single malt grains and water;
- We fermented 2000 liters of single malt beer;
- We stripped and finished the beer and low wines and created new make spirit;
- We barreled the new make;
- We made vodka (1) and gins (5!) and a number of extracts.
All in all, it was another great course with lovely students! Here are a few pictures we took:
No visit to the Netherlands can be complete without tasting Gouda …
And afterwards … dinner in the Stadshotel …
The students at the iStill University …
Making whisky in the iStill University …
Filling up barrels with new make spirit …