We are currently doing the last day of yet another iStill Certified 4-day Workshop! With customers from all over the world. Croatia, India, the Netherlands, Portugal, Rumania, the UK and more.
The iStill Workshops are rated by the trainees with a 9.7 out of 10, and considered the best education in the craft distilling industry. Do you want to learn more about what we taught? Please read on!
- Odin’s theory of distillaton
- What still for what drink
- Making single malt whisky with the iStill 2000
- Odin’s theory of fermentation
- Starting a new whisky ferment in the iStill 2000
- How to make vodka and gin
- Vodka run in the laboratory
- Trainees design and distill their own gin
- How to set-up a distillery
- Extractor theory
- Extraction runs on cinnamon and strawberry
- Aging, fast aging, and barrel aging
- Procedures to help you make award winning spirits
- Assembly of the iStill
- Dialing in your iStill
- Spirits and food pairing: how to present your spirits
If you want to learn all about distilling above top shelf product, our courses will help you out. Do you want to learn more? Please reach out to email@example.com for courses in Europe. And to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for our next workshop in North America.
Class room and dinner …
Hands-on gin distilling …