The number 2 iStill NextGen comes up for sale! It is a special design we build for a vodka distiller. It was used for a year and a half to strip their potato wash. Since its (former) owner moves to a bigger location, where no gas is allowed, he just upgraded to an electrically fired iStill.
- 500 liter net boiler capacity
- Flush square boiler design
- Gas fired (27 kW heater), manually controled
- Jet Propulsion Agitator
- Oversized potstill column (8 inch instead of 5 inch) for lower vapor speeds
- Oversized column and after cooler (8 inch / 5 inch respectively)
- Skirts for wind deflaction
- Insulated (top half)
- No PLC and automation and robotization
- Stripping any ferment
- Finishing any taste rich product, like:
The unit originally costed EUR 15.000,-. It is now, 1 1/2 year old, up for sale for EUR 7.500,-.
The first one to order and pay for it gets it. Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to buy it. Email us your (company) details, so that we can draw up the invoice and you can pay. Collection is at the iStill Assembly Hall in Woerden, the Netherlands. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to start out with a professional unit at a professional size for a really low price point.
Serial number …
500 liter boiler …
Jet Propulsion Agitator …
Electronic agitator control (230v, single phase) …
Oversized potstill column …