Here’s some more info on the iStripper. We will be welding next week! Very exciting times!
Here we go:
- Boiler capacity will be 1300 liters instead of 1000;
- That’s for extra versatility: you can put in 1000 liters … or a bit more (grains, berries);
- Thick (4.0 mm), curved bottom (quite the challenge to design and make that!);
- Natural Gas Heating for cost efficiency;
- This will cut energy costs by four, when compared to electricity;
- Power capacity of 75.0 KWa with regulatory knobs;
- Five centimeter thick boiler insulation (for even more efficiency);
- Centrally located continuous mixer (18.2 rpm) with 130 cm of diameter;
- Three hatches;
- Two 6 feet tall chimneys: 1. oxygen in; 2. burned gasses out;
- One ladder;
- Option to put a glass catalyst on the column (why not?);
- Aftercooler with 6,500 cm2 of surface area.
I expect to put up a few first pictures in a week from now!